Well, i've been tagged. Much thanks to my sister-in-law, Hahahahahaha!!!! So, here it goes. The first book i came to was "Chicken Soup for the Teacher's Soul". Which is a great book soo far! Anyway, according to the directions the lines that i must recite are as follows:
"I have a stack of papers to grade, which i promised my fifth-graders i would return to them tomorrow. But tonight, a friend, whom i haven't seen in a year, is visiting from Belgium, and i told her i would keep this evening free. Frustration builds as traffic slows, and i realize its rush hour."
Now, i have a problem. I am supposed to tag other people, but the only people i have to tag are those that my sister-in-law has already tagged. However, there is someone who isn't on that tagged list. I now tag my mother-in-law! She will love me oh so much for this!
2 comments:
thanks so much, dear one!!!!!
so nice of you to participate!!! and you have a snow day tomorrow too, right?? You can finish reading your book!
Post a Comment