I have been wanting to post something new for a long time now, but our computer keeps failing to connect to the internet. Then when it does connect, I get all pics uploaded and then go to hit "post" and the connection fails. Very frustrating!!
Anyway, last weekend or the weekend before, my friend Ally came to visit from the Grand Rapids area. Ally and I met in college; we went through the special education program together. I gained quite an awesome friend through that!! She had never seen Sampson before only pictures and she was completely shocked. She has a German Shepherd so she thought it wouldn't be much bigger, but to her surprise he is way bigger than her dog. She couldn't get enough of him!! While she was here we were able to hit up a few stores for some Christmas gifts and then enjoy a nice lunch together at Panera Bread. I had never eaten there, and let me tell ya......it was good!!! Their brocolli-cheddar soup is to die for!! Anyhow, we enjoyed each others company very much!
Ally and I

1 comment:
I cannot tell you how many times I have craved that soup from Panera. YUM! Next time eat a bowl in my honor =)
Glad for fun times with your friend!
Post a Comment