Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hey ya'll!
Well...it's been quite the busy week in our neck of the woods. It's Homecoming week for me at school and of course I have to dress up for Spirit week. The dress up days were as follows: Monday=Farmer Day, Tuesday=Twin Day, Wednesday=College/Hat Day, Thursday=Decade/Pirate Day, and Friday=Black and Gold Day. Soo, needless to say, I'm pretty excited that tomorrow i get to wear a t-shirt and jeans to school. Go Bears!

Other than that, my Dad has come to visit us here in NC for a few days. And, with a smidge bit of excitement in my tone......WE"RE SOOO GLAD HE'S HERE!!!! Could you sense the excitement???? lol.....but it really is great to have family visit. We have missed everyone soo bad and continue to miss those at home still.

Well I'm off for now.....have a great Friday!! TGIF

2 comments:

12-arrows said...

Yeah baby another new post! Whoa your gettin' good! We miss you guys too but so happy your dad is with you both for a few days, I'm sure your loving every single minute and can't wait to get home after school! Enjoy!!!

amanda said...

its always so wonderful to have family visit. What a fun week at school... did you pick a decade or were you a pirate on Thursday? just wondered!

enjoy your weekend ;)