
Well, Dave and I figured we should upload an updated picture of us or a summer pic, if you will. Or, just upload a new post on blogger for my Mother-in-law....lol!!! Love you, Mom!
We are definitely experiencing summer down here. It has been in the hugh 90's all week. We did leave Sampson in the house by himself today too when we had to leave and he did great!!!
So, we've been spending most of our time on the deck just relaxing. I will say the one thing we miss is our FAMILIES!!!! It would be rather nice to have them here to chit chat with and laze around with. Dave and I live a very simple life, but the smallest things in life mean soo much to us.
This afternoon we got the pleasure to go to one of my students graduation open houses. He definitely holds a special place in my heart. I am soo proud of him and wish him the best of luck!! Congratulations James!
This evening we are planning to grill some steaks and cheesy potatoes and maybe pop in a movie later.
Almost forgot.......something exciting did happen in our little town of Hope Mills. They found a 6 foot Alligator in Hope Mills Lake. Needless to say, the lake is closed!! Not too exciting, but such a traffic stopper for gaukers!!
We hope ya'll have a blessed weekend!!
4 comments:
look what happens. . . I go away for a day and you go and update your blog! You go girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic and miss you guys like crazy! simple is always best, at least I think so! we so wished you two had been with us today! Dave the entire time dad and the boys are listening to my Uncle Russ share his stories from the Army I thought of you and how you would have loved meeting him and listening to them as well!
Oh and one more thing! Casey are you sporting a tan???? you look so ADORABLE and your hair is so CUTE!
You're soo sweet Mom!! We miss you guys tons and tons too!!! You can't even imagine. Dave has been talking about that a lot today. He wishes he could have been there too! The pic looks like I have no clothes on, but in fact I have a bandeau bathing suit top on....to help with tan lines of course. LOL
Hope you guys had a blast at the reunion!
you two cuties... glad you are enjoying the simple summer pleasures!
holy smokes! an alligator! yikes!
hoping we can arrange a summer-meet-up with you two sometime soon, would be loads of fun!
Post a Comment