Happy New Year from the Lutz Family

Wow......I knew it had been a while since my last post, but not one whole YEAR!!!!! Yikes.
Since then, a LOT has happened. I won't begin to share all of the hardships and blessings, but will share one of them. We welcomed a healthy baby boy into our lives. Breeze Thomas Lutz was born on July 15th and weighing in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 22 in. long. He has been a true blessing given to us straight from the hands of God. He has changed our lives for the better, and made us evaluate our lives and think of what matters most.
He is exactly 6 months old today and growing, growing, growing everyday. He is rolling over, and over, and over.; talking up a storm; eating good solid foods, and loving all of them; and developing a sweet personality daily.
I don't want to tell all of you blog followers(which I'm sure there are none, with the exception of my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law), that I will be consistent and start doing this daily. However, I am going to give it a good, solid effort! Come summer time I will be able to blog more frequently.
I wish everyone a prosperous 2012 year, filled with many blessings.
2 comments:
I love you girl and I love that boy. What a precious family you are to us. I love the new look too! You would be surprised how many people check your blog, though few comment. Thank you for taking the time to do this, baby steps! LOL
Post a Comment