The last couple months, God has really impressed upon my heart the duties and intentions of a wife. I think the busy-ness of life and having a child really shoves the initial relationship with your spouse to the background. When in all reality, that relationship is the foundation of the family unit(with the exception of your spiritual relationship).
At our church, our Pastor and his Wife conducting a 4-part series entitled, "Sex: Which side of the bed are you on?". At first, you're probably thinking that sounds pretty abrasive or even ronchy. The title definitely caught my attention, but provided soo much insight. It covers things like: what sex was intended to be according to God, the makeup of a Man, the makeup of a Women, and ways to continue to reach your partner.
If you would like, visit the link and take a listen to the sermons.
http://mannachurch.org/series_sex.php
3 comments:
so excited to find your post and I'm going to check out the link too! love you girl. You bless my heart with your openness.....
so excited to find your post and I'm going to check out the link too! love you girl. You bless my heart with your openness.....
good stuff, Casey...
Love God, love your husband, love your child(ren). its hard to keep it in that order though...
I might try that link later, if the babies nap at the same time again today ;)
Post a Comment