Friday, September 21, 2007




I just wanted to take a moment and share with you all how very blessed I am. God has blessed me so much! He blessed me with the man i can now call my "husband". My husband has been everything and more than i could possibly ask for. Not only does he work and provide for us, but also does it far from home. Some days i wish i had the strength that he had. This man can speak to my heart, read my mind, and comfort me with only hearing his voice. As his wife i can say i am soo proud of him and for what he does day in and day out. In my eyes he could move mountains! David is a hard-working, compassionate, motivated, kind, tender-hearted, and loving individual. With all the stress in his life, from being far from home and away from loved ones, he manages to provide physically, financially, and even emotionally for him and I. I know he'll probably kill me for writing this, but i just wanted to share with all of you that i have the best husband in the whole world. I am the luckiest woman!












2 comments:

12-arrows said...

He won't "kill" you because he is loving be married! Plus you only fed his ego and now we all have to live with him. . . . . .

amanda said...

Its got nothing to do with LUCK, Casey...I know you already know that, but thought I should remind you. How much God must truly love us to GIVE us such awesome men to be our husbands! Woo-hoo for you! And, I think its biblical to compliment your husband before others... Keep up the good work!

Amanda