Once again the snow is falling, falling, falling!! I'm not sure how much i can take of this stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love snow and think it is beautiful. I wait for it to come in December. But, it's been here for quite a while now, and frankly, it can go anytime now. LOL
Now that it's the weekend it's time to tie up all the loose ends that i didn't get to this week. That is one nice thing about the weekend for sure. Since i'm busy during the week, i don't get a lot of time to do laundry, or vacuum, or any of that cleaning stuff. Needless to say, i'm up to my ankles in laundry.
Dave decided to go plowing with one of his friends today. We all know how much he loves the outdoors, so this stuff is right up his alley! It also pays too!! :)
Even more exciting, we are heading home to see the family this weekend. One of my brother-in-laws is starring in a well-known play at school. And you know we wouldn't miss that for the world.
All in all, i believe it will be a good weekend. Relaxing and enjoyable!! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!
CPL
2 comments:
and we are sooooo excited to have you guys come too! Can't wait! Glad you are able to get things caught up around your home too. I know what a good feeling that is, as for the laundry, well. . . no matter how much I work at it I never seem to get it caught up. Oh well, at least we have a new machine to use. YEAH! see you soon. MOM
Only up to your ankles in laundry? I consider that a GOOD day!! LOL. Glad you've gotten the chance to catch up, and that Dave got the chance to earn some $$ (can't say "extra", since who EVER has "extra" cash??)
Post a Comment