Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beautiful Fall Morning!

This morning was perfect! My husband asked to go for a walk with me and the dog! Nothing beats a walk on a fall morning with dew on the ground and silence in the air. It was gorgeous!! My brother-in-law Branden, had told us of a great place with trails and everything. So this morning we decided to try it out. So, with coffee in hand we went for a hike. Here's a few pics!
David and Sampson on the move!

Sampson and I cruisin' along.....

He has such a massive head!

Our official "piece of heaven"

David and I found this spot on the trail and we have decided that this is going to be our little spot. Whenever we want to get away from the hub-bub of life and just find peace and quiet, this will be our refuge! Absolutely gorgeous. This picture doesn't do it justice!

4 comments:

12-arrows said...

Wow! how beautiful! I always thought there should be some gorgeous woods over your way to enjoy! Glad you found a sweet spot for a respite!

Life is Good said...

How cool! I'm so glad that you guys have that beauty around you guys! There is nothing like being out in the woods and nature like that! It looks beautiful!

RuggedEdge said...

Hey I love that spot too! I knew you would enjoy it out there. ITS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! Dont you like how that old Barn sits on the hill and over looks that lake.. You just can barely see it! I LOVE IT!

Brennan's cowboy life said...

Those are some cool pic of you guys.