Monday, October 27, 2008

So it's been forever since my last post. I'm so sorry. Sometimes i get in these moods and just don't feel like posting. I know it's selfish, but i can't help it sometimes. Anyway, there has been a lot going on but nothing too earth shattering.
Last weekend I took my certification exams for teaching and am so glad their over. Well, i hope their over. I don't find out the results until November 14th! That kind of makes me angry, but what are ya gonna do.
Since then, Dave and I have been taking in the fall weather, which seems to be switching to Winter in a hurry. This past weekend, we were lucky enough to go golfing at Warwick Hills. Our neighbors had to guest passes to use and asked David and I if we would like to play. That was such a blessing. Dave and I have to step back sometimes and ask ourselves, "what do they see in us, that they would want to hang us?" We say that because we're quite a bit younger than them. Usually, people would think we're just a young couple, but they actually give us the time of day. Anyway, didn't mean to ramble on, but we had a BLAST!!!!! Then on Saturday we subbed on my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Randy's bowling league. We had a great time. Then of course, the weekend came to end.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I'm going to Mt. Pleasant to pick up my cap, gown, and tassle. I'm PUMPED!!!! It seems so surreal that i would be doing this, but i've been waiting for so long. I can actually see Graduation in sight and it's CRAZY!!
Then to top the week off, we have a half day on Friday. Very exciting!!
Everyone enjoy their HALLOWEEN week!!!

3 comments:

amanda said...

exciting times!!! I bet you can barely wait to get that graduation behind you! Way to go! Congrats!!!

Isn't it fun to make "adult friends"???

Enjoy your half-day on Friday =)

12-arrows said...

excitment is in the air. . . . and we are happy to be a small part of it! YEAH! for cap and gown time! What fun! gotta love Michigan weather!

Life is Good said...

I know that you did fine on your certification exam and I know the feeling of graduation!! It's so freeing!! Congratulations on reaching this point and being able to take the next step. The best part is that you have no more college work anymore. That is a relief in itself, huh. With you mentioning the winter-like weather, we got our first snow fall out here on Sunday!! Crazy, huh.