Well, I apologize for not posting in a while, but life has been pretty busy lately. I've been working on portfolios and resumes for quite awhile. Just trying to tweek and perfect them!! It is important for me to get these items tied up, because my student teaching is coming to an end. Then the real world will be here at last.
Actually, tomorrow is my last day of student teaching!!!! Yahoo! I'm soo excited. It's been a long, hard road but nothing i couldn't overcome. Along with tomorrow being my last day, I also receive the results of my Michigan Teacher Certification exams. I have been praying daily for God's hand to be on those scores and results. This would mean so much to me. If you all would say a quick prayer for me this evening or tomorrow, i would be so grateful.
I tell you what, I am the biggest worrier. My face has broke out, my stomach is upset, all for this silly test score.
Anyway, just wanted to drop a few words to let everyone know i'm still alive and that i really don't hate the blog world, it just gets overwhelming at times.
Wish me luck on my last day and i'll be back to share some wonderful stories of my students.
3 comments:
Anxious to hear about your scores tomorrow and excited that its your last day too! YIPPEE.....now its graduation. And what fun and what an accomplishment! You have every right to be a little bit proud of yourself! I know how hard you worked to get through this! Love you!
It has to feel so great to be finished and know that all your hard work paid off! I bet you did great on your test score and now you can stop worrying! Way to go Casey!!
congrats on being D-O-N-E!! I am sure your portfolio & resume will be top notch...
will be praying for just-the-right job for you!
Post a Comment