Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
TO ALL!!!

Wow! What a busy, awesome day. We all know holidays can be quite crazy, but somehow their always the best! David and i started out the morning at his parent's house for breakfast. The menu consisted of pancakes (and peanut butter dressing crap, lol), sausage, orange juice, etc. it was delicious! Then after a while, we all made it outside to the snow covered football stadium to have our annual Lutz football game. That was a riot, with all of us playing and Mom on the sidelines, you couldn't ask for anything more. It was a blast!
After the game, David and I were off to another Thanksgiving celebration with my Dad and his family. We ate more than we probably should have, bit it's so hard to pace yourself. It's delicious!
Now, as i'm sitting here all i can think about is putting on some comfortable clothes and curling up and watching a movie or just relaxing!
It was a wonderful day and no one could ask for more. Family is root of love and to have everyone together is such a blessing!
Although i'm seperated from my Mom, step-dad, brother and sister, i know their enjoying each others company. I can only pray that time flies and Christmas is here soon so I can see my siblings. It places a void in your heart to not have them near.
Anyway, it's been an action-packed week and will post more pics (pigs) of previous events very soon!
Girls, you know who you are......I hate the best time hanging with you on Wednesday. I'll cherish that day forever. Thank you for sharing such wonderful memories with me. David, another Thanksgiving down and many more to come. I love you soo much and am thankful that God placed you in my life!

My Loverboy

2 comments:

12-arrows said...

well said and I love the "pig" too! LOL It was a great day wasn't it! Always the best when shared with the ones you love~!

amanda said...

You two are so cute!

Glad you had a great day and that you got to spend time with family... fun, fun, fun!