Monday, May 4, 2009



Life throws some serious curve balls at you....doesn't it?

What we have learned is that you roll with them, afterall, you'll grow from them and be stronger at the end.

It's been a while since i've posted......my apologies bloggers. Life has been a little on the busy side. Our life is in a little bit of a transition period. I am looking for a job, we are looking for a place to live, and most recently, a second vehicle. You don't realize how lucky you are to have two vehicles until you're down to one. Oh well, i guess it's a form of savings right now anyway.

Throughout all of our ups and downs, Dave and I have had to rely on each other and use each other for strength and encouragment. It is the best feeling in the world!!! I am thankful to have a husband that listens to my heart and knows exactly what it is I need to feel better. It's as simple as taking 30 minutes out of your day to take your loved one for a walk.

Yesterday, dave and I were able to slip away for a short period of time and walk and be completely wrapped up in each other's thoughts and emotions. I know this will sound cheesy, but the touch of his hand grabbing mine was all it took to melt my heart.

Take time for that person in your life, it makes a world of difference!!!!

I hope to be better at this blogging thing now, but life just kind of got the best of me!! Enjoy this beautiful day!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

what a wonderful post, Casey.

"I know this will sound cheesy, but the touch of his hand grabbing mine was all it took to melt my heart."

not cheesy... and THIS is the stuff to treasure- no job offer, no home, no vehicle- can compare to those heart-melting moments.

Praying you continue to grow closer to God and to one another as you walk through this wilderness together.