Wednesday, July 8, 2009

News from NC

I guess i only have a few new updates......since I haven't posted anything for 2 months.

Dave and I have relocated and are now living in NC. I took a job down here as a special education teacher. I'm really looking forward to the school year as I have already met the principal and many staff members. Seeing how we just moved down here about 2 weeks ago, we are staying with my sister and her fiance. However, we found a house last weekend and are moving into the new place this weekend. We are soo blessed to have had the accommodations we've had living with my sister, but it will definitely be good to have our own place and attempt to get settled, FINALLY!!!

Among moving and house hunting, we've also been having car issues. Too long of a story to tell, but all i know is that we have a rental car until ours is complete, 1-2 car payments paid in full, and a waved deductible for future repairs.

Soo, tomorrow Dave is flying home to get all of our belongings and drive back down with my brother-in-law, Branden to unload into our new home.

Everyone, please pray for Dave's safety as he flies home tomorrow and also for Dave and Branden as they drive back down this weekend from MI.

Dave and I are soo happy that we are finally walking in a direction that will produce success for our future. This has been exciting for us, yet heart-breaking as well. Leaving our families behind has been the hardest thing, EVER. We're thankful that we have phones, email, facebook, and other forms of technology to keep us connected.
We love all of you soo very much!

2 comments:

12-arrows said...

you can't imagine my surprise when I just happened to check your blog and find a new POST! way to go girl!

You know we are more than thrilled for you too! What an opportunity for you both!

We were blessed to have you both with us for those few weeks before you moved. It was a shear gift!!!

We are looking forward to Davids arrival today and know that the next 24 hours will be busy busy busy packing and sorting. I will try my best to make sure all of your "stuff" gets loaded!

Jacqueline said...

I love ya and miss ya sister!Wish to see you soon.