So, here in NC we have just had a blizzard....snow, snow, snow! PSYCH! We actually did get snow, however, it was approximately 1/4 inch and a ton of freezing rain. It is rather rare for us to get snow here, but being a Michigander, I'm not used to how people in the South react to such a concept as SNOW!!!
Speaking of this crazy storm, I had to go to the grocery store yesterday to get a few things because from what i heard, businesses close down when there's a storm. So, I get to Walmart and it was insane!!!!! I will never go back again!
So, on this Saturday we are hunkering in at home and enjoying a lazy day!!!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
2 comments:
so funny! it is crazy how people rush the stores when a storm is predicted.
hope you are enjoying your snowed-in weekend!
been wondering if you will have school, if it doesn't get above freezing before tomorrow. Lawton was closed down for nearly a week once because of a similar "Big Snow"
I can't even imagine the chaos that must create because it doesn't matter how bad it gets here people always go out in it!
glad you had a relaxing weekend, they are much needed from time to time.
Post a Comment