So, the work week is over and it feels good! The kids were completely ready to be done with their first semester. All this past week, the students were just retesting and doing nothing. This is a recipe for disaster in any school. They were at each other's throats, literally. A big fight broke out, and another one almost broke out. RIDICULOUS. So, needless to say the weekend will be nice. I guess I should clarify that the kids that are horrible aren't my kids....its all the other ones in the school LOL.
I'm definitely looking forward to a quiet night in with Dave. A night of movies and dinner sounds perfect. This way I can wear my comfy clothes too....haha!
Not sure what this weekend has to offer, but i suppose we'll just have to wait and see.
Happy Friday! TGIF
3 comments:
WOW what a week! our semester end is next week! enjoy your weekend, do you get any extra days off for the end of the semester? Love ya!
All we get is a workday on Monday....woohoo! But, that does mean a 4-day week next week! I'll take it!
glad you made it through this week... and that it wasn't your students that were the bad ones ;)
enjoy your weekend and your comfy clothes sister.
Post a Comment