Uncle John's Cider Mill
David and I had the best time this past Sunday. After church we decided we wanted to head to Uncle John's Cider Mill. It was wonderful! Eating donuts and cider is one of my favorite things to do during the fall. We both like to pick out pumpkins, but to our displeasure it was nearly 90 degrees out that day and we couldn't bare walking around trying to find the one we wanted. So, we decided we'll just have to come back. I'm happy because maybe we'll go back on a chilly fall day this time. Just maybe when we go back, we'll take the trail ride and do the corn maze too!!
Here's a few pics we took just enjoying our afternoon!
What a beautiful backdrop!
Eating our donuts and cider
Good self-taken photo

Couldn't pass this photo spot up!
Cart full of pumpkins




2 comments:
fun stuff, you two! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. I can't get over the weather reports I've been hearing from Michigan. How bizarre! Enjoy it, it (most likely) won't last forever!
amanda
Even though the day was blistering "hot" the pictures are gorgeous! as well as the people in them!!!!! I love fall and am anxious for this weekend when the fall weather finally arrives!
Post a Comment