Wow! What a fantastic weekend! This past weekend David and I had the pleasure to spend then entire weekend with his family. Dad and Brett shared their birthdays on the same day. So on Friday we all went to Red Lobster for the famous "Endless Shrimp". Even though it's just dinner, we still have a tendency to make it the best time ever. Laughing, joking, and just acting silly was definitely the main course. What a blast! Although it was both Dad and Brett's birthday, Dad turned a milestone: "50"! Of course, this calls for a PARTY! All day Saturday Mom and all the kids spent the day decorating and preparing for the special day. I tell you what, whether we're watching tv, decorating for a party, eating dinner, or whatever, it's the best time anyone could ask for. I am truly blessed and proud to have entered into such a wonderful family. The love we share for one another is truly unique.
Needless to say, the party turned out amazing. We did surprise him and he had no idea! I'm sure Mom will be posting pictures on her blog, so stay tuned for those. They should be good ones! Happy Birthday Dad!
Also, I was so excited today. My mother-in-law gave me this bookshelf -typed cabinet that i've had my eye on for a while now. She's so wonderful! So, Mom, i wanted to show you how we used it and how wonderful it looks. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Needless to say, the party turned out amazing. We did surprise him and he had no idea! I'm sure Mom will be posting pictures on her blog, so stay tuned for those. They should be good ones! Happy Birthday Dad!
Also, I was so excited today. My mother-in-law gave me this bookshelf -typed cabinet that i've had my eye on for a while now. She's so wonderful! So, Mom, i wanted to show you how we used it and how wonderful it looks. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!



2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great weekend. Glad the party went well too, we hadn't heard anything. Can't wait to see pictures!
Its so nice to get pieces of furniture to fill your home. Not only does it serve a purpose, its also a reminder of a loved ones generosity. We still have very few pieces of purchased furniture, but that's ok with us!
Hey Girl! the cabinet looks great. I am so glad you could use it. I like having all the games upstairs too, keeps little hands out of them! The lamp looks awesome. I was just thinking today when I vacuumed how good it felt to have purged this home of unwanted items and to know that someone really is thankful for something they got from me! ENJOY!
Post a Comment