Friday, November 30, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Fire up the snow plows!! It was the nicest thing to wake up to some snow this morning! I love it! Now, all we need is this terrible wind to go away and everything would be perfect. For some reason this time of year brings out the child in me. I enjoy playing in the snow, throwing snowballs, etc. David and I will have to make our snowman this year for sure. Hopefully if we have snow at Christmas this year we'll have some help from some brothers and sisters! Well, just wanted to share this with everyone. Have a wonderful weekend!





4 comments:

12-arrows said...

Oh my gosh that is so not fair! We barely have a skiff of snow! For sure the kids will want to play outside with you and David! They would love it, especially Colson. I think this weekend is a "no go" for the show. Looks like we are in for some bad weather. I will call you though!

David and Casey said...

Sounds Wonderful! No problem at all!

amanda said...

thanks for the pics, new snow is so pretty...

"I want to wash my hands, my face, my hair with snow..."

amanda said...

better you than me. Brad