Friday, December 21, 2007



God does call us all to pray specifically. I do believe that the good Lord also calls us to express and share our needs with fellow believers, right? At which point the friends and family are able to act and respond sufficiently to the needs of the body or in this instance Casey and Myself. This truly is sound theology!!! The Bible says to ASK, SEEK, AND KNOCK. So lets talk I would love you to hear my heart and not the outcome or reason for help, just simply do what God calls you to do. With all that’s said…………………



Yes shocking I would humbly come before our God and you all to ask for an all inclusive, round trip airfare, five star resort in beautiful Vail Colorado. Let us not think of it as a vacation, simply for those young Christians whom may not understand how the body of Christ actually works. It will be a mission trip to SUMMIT COUNTY COLORADO to spread the word of God to the snobbish, high and mighty financially blessed individuals of the Rocky Mountains. So what I am asking is all of you whom give your monthly 10% to the church, you bless us and make it possible to help those hard hearted sinners out west. This post may seem like on-line panhandling, just STOP, that’s the devil placing those ridiculous thoughts in your heart and mind. Pray about this for 24 hrs. Casey and I need a response before Sunday 23rd of December. This opportunity must be pursued over the New Years holiday, in order to maximize all the vacation travelers lives. Thank you and God Bless!!!!

LIVIN life and LOVIN it !!!!!!


DL

2 comments:

12-arrows said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL, but you are right the rich, snobbish and elite need Christ too! I will honestly pray that God grants the two of you your long overdue Honeymoon! Thanks for making me smile, when, at times I just don't feel like it or don't even want too! MOM

Chart Smart said...

NICE Blog :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)