As I have had a moment to sit down in the slowness of my own home tonight my mind has been racing. The thoughts and circumstances of this Christmas season have been running rapid through my head as I try to congregate the memories on a blank screen of a new blog post. What a remarkable time Casey and I have had this Christmas of 2007. It has been a season of FIRST for both Casey and I. Our first Christmas as a married couple, our first Christmas together since 2004, and our first Christmas trying to divided our time evenly between three family’s. I am a fortunate man with a beautiful wife and awesome family. To some the experience of Christmas morning in the Lutz household may not be special. It might be something you may only want to remember in past memories? I am apart of a tribe, the second oldest of this awesome close nit group. It wasn’t the gifts we gave that early morning on the 25th of December, though all where amazing. It was the love and camaraderie we had that special day. Many in our society will never have or understand the family I have. Brad we missed you this Christmas season. From my heart that has been hardened you have missed a lot. Everyone one was home, yet a gap was still evident from your absence. I hope you meet your goals soon for the simple reason of the possibility we may all be reunited. Mom and Dad …Casey and I are truly blessed to have you as examples in our new adventure called marriage. Thank you for the awesome heart felt presents, and the sacrifices that came with those gifts. We Love you. May neither goals nor beliefs never separated the family god has placed you in. Life is extremely short to live for Money or a man who may train you in how to better operate your finances. You only live once…….. SO LIVE LIFE AND LOVE IT.
I AM LIVIN LIFE AND LIVING IT
DL
5 comments:
WOW! Through tears I read your precious words! We are blessed, not by the worlds standards by any means but by a God who totally loves us through our failures and with the "most amazing" Children on the face of the earth! We love you both and are proud to be a part of your lives and your walk in marriage and with God. Mom and Dad
may His truth be the very thing that continues to knit our hearts together.(2Pe 1:20) But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,
with out him we would have no family or the awesome love we experience. even in your gracious words God continues to call u to great things son even as he does all of us I love you
OK ALREADY, time to UPDATE. . . . . . . . . . . . .P-L-E-A-S-E???????
Hey Dave and Casey, it seems to me that there is a constant theme between our blogs... I bet you will never guess what that is? It is so amazing to me how we all think so alike, and at different times. God has truly blessed our family. I am thankful for you and for Casey. I love you guys so much and I am excited to see where God takes you on your Journey. Just don't forget about your brother in Wahpotoneey. Love Dan
Post a Comment