At last! School is finally done done done! Yoo ho! I am now officially done with classes at the University. Now, i begin the first portion of my student teaching after the first of the year. It is such an amazing feeling. You wait for a moment like this all of your schooling career. You think that the end will never be in sight, you'll never see the light at the end of the tunnel. But, finally its here! You will all be happy to know that i finished out the semester with all "A's" and one "B". I wish i could have gotten all "A's", but i'm quite pleased with what i got.
This week, instead of being bored out of my mind at home by myself, I decided to come to work with my husband.
Therefore, we're having a little vacation in Ohio. It's no Florida, but it's well worth it to spend every day of the week with the one you love. Even though it's only Monday, we're having a blast already! Just being together makes all the difference.
On a more exciting note, David is still SMOKE-FREE!!! Yeah Hoo!! I'm so proud of him. What a tough challenge to overcome. It's like battling an addiction. All of your prayers have truly been a blessing. Thank you to all of you!
Well i hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable week!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
2 comments:
Congrats Casey! What an awesome feeling to have all of that behind you... Savor it...
Hope you two lovebirds have fun in lovely Ohio...I know what you mean about spending time together, it doesn't really matter where you are, does it?
Congrats David, you rock~
OH MY GOSH! a new post! yeah! We are so proud of you Casey! and don't let that B throw you, you did an amazing job with what was on your plate! Way to Go!!!! David! I can't even find the words to tell you how proud we are of you for breaking free! AWESOME! I know how hard it is too! We love you both dearly, now enjoy your week together and we are awaiting your presence on Saturday. . . . . .
Post a Comment