Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY "30TH" ANNIVERSARY
MOM AND DAD!!!!

Congratulations on 30 years of an incredible marriage! You two are forever an example of what a true God-like love should be. Dave and I hold you to standard in our lives. One that we look upon and see just how to relate, communicate, and ultimately love on your spouse.
Yes, i'm sure there are times when it doesn't feel that way, but even still you hold stead-fast together no matter what.
Thank you for being the wonderful parents you have been to, not only David, but to me as well. You took me in and treated me as one of your own. For that, i could never say thank you enough.


We love you both very much and hope you have a wonderful day together!
Here a just a few random photos that i found, but this is just proof of (a few) of the many things you travel through life doing together, side by side.
Love you guys!

3 comments:

amanda said...

Good words Casey! They are wonderful examples to us all!

12-arrows said...

AWE.............you made me totally cry! We are blessed to have such awesome children! and we are even more blessed to have awesome daughters, I would rather not say in-laws, but true daughters! Thank you for your kindness, thoughtfulness and love! I was truly touched by your precious words.

Life is Good said...

Great thoughts Casey and I totally agree wholeheartedly with everything you said! It's so easy to compliment and just speak the great truth about Dad and Mom!