Happy Anniversary
David!!
I still can't believe it's already been an entire since we said our vows. How the time flies! It really puts the idea of "living life to the fullest" in perspective.
Dave, I thank you so much for chosing me to take on as your life partner and best friend. I have always prayed and dreamed for a friend and man as wonderful as you. We have been through some crazy times, but i am lookin' soooooo forward to sharing so many more crazy moments and making soo many more crazy memories. We've been through a great deal, and we couldn't have pushed forward if it weren't for your attitude and perseverence.
Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world and i can't wait to see where this journey of ours takes us.
I love you!!
-Your Proud Wife


What a wonderful day to share with my brother-in-law, Daniel, and celebrate his birthday.
Happy Birthday Daniel!!!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
4 comments:
Love the pictures! I hope you guys enjoyed your day together! That first year went so fast! Amazing! But how cool!
We are thankful Dave chose you too! So glad you had a great anniversary weekend! Love you both much!
so sweet! COngrats on your first year...wishing you many, many more! Hope you had a great time celebrating!
Congratulations on your first anniversary!
Post a Comment