Yesterday, I got to babysit some of the younger kids (Jacqueline, Colson, Victoria, and Brennan hung out with us all day too). We played Wii for a while and then we took a hike to McDonalds for lunch.
It was quite refreshing walking there. I actually felt motivated. Hahaha. However, the kids and I were so stinkin' hot by the time we got there. It was roasting at peak afternoon.
Anyway, we had a nice lunch and then headed to the play area at McDonalds. I assumed I would be observing and helping Victoria look around or climb a few things. Well, I got to feel like a kid again. I went up that slide about 4 times. The best part was, Victoria was fearless. She went with me up and down the slide.
Then to cool off after a hot walk back from McDonalds, we all jumped in the pool for a little while.
Nevertheless, we all had a blast!!



4 comments:
what cute pictures! Thanks again for taking care of the kids. I really appreciated it and they LOVED hanging out with you! (did you use your new phone to take the pictures?)
Not a problem at all!!! I did use my new phone. A few posts ago they didn't turn out so well, but these ones actually look good!
what a fun afternoon! love the pics
How fun! What a blessing to be able to spend time with them! You are such a great big sis. Great action shots!
Post a Comment